Aviva Events in Cincinnati Wedding Magazine and the Knot Ohio MagazineJanuary 14, 2010
The Winter 2010 issue of Cincinnati Wedding and the Spring/Summer 2010 issue of The Knot – Ohio are currently available on newsstands, and we’re excited to be featured in each! Pick up a copy at your local bookstore / grocery store / drugstore and check out the following articles that feature Aviva Events:
IN CINCINNATI WEDDING MAGAZINE
- “Just Married: Ericka and Darrick”: Ericka and Darrick’s Newport Aquarium wedding is featured on page 78.
- “Tech Support: The Latest Ways for Tech-Savvy Brides to Upgrade the Wedding Planning Process”. I give tips and suggestions on how my clients are using technology in their wedding plans, including how some are using Facebook as a means to to bring together their wedding party. Page 32.
- “Problem Solved: Area Bridal Experts Answer your Wedding Planning Questions”: I answer questions regarding first steps, non-white wedding gowns and if and when to send save-the-dates, starting on page 44.
- Our new ad is on page 46! Thank you to Kristen at Poeme for the new design – we love it!
IN THE KNOT OHIO MAGAZINE
- “Best of Weddings”: We are so honored to have been voted one of the “Best” Cincinnati wedding planners for 2010! See the full list of “best” vendors, as voted by local brides, starting on page 16.
- “Just Between Us: Ohio’s top planners share their juiciest info”: I share my “secret weapon”, and two very “Cincinnati” locations. Unfortunately there are two misquotes in this section, so here are my notes of correction: Wiedemann Hill Mansion is actually located in Newport, just across the river from Cincinnati (hence the great view), and Skyline Chili does not (despite its name) overlook the Cincinnati skyline… although it’s a short walk to to the river and a classic Cincinnati destination for sure. My sister held her rehearsal dinner at Skyline in 2008, and everyone had a fabulous time! Read more on page 30.
- “Party Notebook”: The Knot recaps the market party we produced in August at Greenacres Arts Center. Page 32.
- “Just Married: Jody & Brian”: The Knot recaps Jody and Brian’s spring wedding at the French House, with photos by TM Photography. Page 43.